Westport Ontario is known as the Heart of the Rideau Lakes. It sits nestled on the Rideau Canal system in between the Upper Rideau Lake and Westport Sand Lake, giving you plenty of options for water activities. With a rich history, the town has preserved a majority of its historical buildings. Read more about the historic sites of Westport on the Walking Tour of Westport, by the Rideau District Museum.
The Gristmill Place in Westport, Ontario is located:
● 50 min driving north of Kingston
● 1h10 min driving south-west of Ottawa
● 3h15 min driving south-west of Montreal
● 3h30 min driving north-east of Toronto
● What's on Westport
● Discover Westport
● Foley Mountain Conservation Area (Rideau Valley Conservation Authority)
● Sand Lake (beach and public boat launch area)
● Perth Wildlife Reserve (Rideau Valley Conservation Authority)
● Westport Brewing Co.
● Westport Museum
● Walking Tour of Westport
FRIENDS OF THE GRISTMILL PLACE
There are also many fashion and home decor shops as well as hair & esthetic boutiques.